Volumio's team frontrunners shape their vision for a new company focused on B2B Music Business services.
The new company will inherit Volumio's state-of-the art playback engine, used at the time by over 120k users worldwide, and develop a matching ecosystem thanks to the team experience in delivering IT solutions to 3 fortune 500's companies.
Ambimusic fundamentals are identified thanks to several focus groups held with well established european Music Providers and a simple, yet ambitious Master Plan is envisioned.
Ambimusic MVP is released with its minimum sets of features:
- Playlist Manager accepting streams and files
- Brand, locations and User management
- 100% uptime playback engine with remote control ability
- AmbiBox hardware player
Early on-the-field deployment with selected partners, to validate and refine the design.
Based on customers and partners feedbacks, expand Ambimusic feature's:
- Third party integrations, like Jamendo, Spotify and SONOS.
- In-store custom advertisement messages playback.
Expand operations with further partners and bootstrap the reseller program.
Combine social features, phisical gadgets and extended services to allow our partners and customers to offer additional services:
- Social kit for ehanced customer engament
- Phisical merchandise
Creation of a blockchain based music royalty revenue and collection management system:
- Release of Technology whitepaper for a blockchain based music royalty revenue and collection management system
- A blockchain-based approach will eliminate uncertainty and middle-men, allowing artists, broadcasters and stakeholders fair and accurate compensations
- Base the above approach on a mixed Proof-of-stake and Proof of work witness mechanism, to ensure scalabilty
- Integrate the above rights management system into AmbiMusic